It has been 4 years since I've last updated this horrid, old-school blog.. To be honest, I think it's good that I had this thing going on bcs only a few will read the posts, which is gr8. This should be a good-enough alternative to Twitter, I'm sick of twitter.. So many negative vibes.
Let's catch up!
2011- Can't really recall what happened in that year. SRSLY, wth happened. I was in year 9... that was, OH, my brother got married and yeah I was with Khairul HAHA stupid.
2012- AYLC etc; discovered my 'talents' and music genre, AND obv the best thing that has ever happened to me, i discovered Bon Iver and they changed me. I CAN NEVER THANK THAT BAND ENOUGH.
a lot of things happened this year.
2013- all was well.... jk, the good thing about that year was, i lost a lot of weight, and i made new friends. OH AND I WAS THE PROM QUEEN which was weird.
2014- it's still the 2nd of June, so i don't really know how this year will be.. i hope it's gonna be great, i really do bcs i'm sick and tired of getting hurt and stuff like that. This year will only be about ME and what I am going to DO with my LIFE.
