hahaha anyway, I know she's reading it WIGHT NOW. LOL thats why I'm talking about her.
She me and HIM ----> izaan. PSSHFT! ahaha, Iz'aan was stuck in a LOVE TRIANGLE before.
But now I ZONT ZKNOW. ;p
HMMM, his birthday is coming like two weeks KALI~ time hari KEBANGSAAN (23rd February) and he DIDN'T INVITE ME. BAIE !!
ANYWAY LOVES
School was SSHMOOLSAME, came to school acting like...'EMO' *only a crack smile* cause emily said Smile bah and covers the door. haha, Umm.. on MONDAY we all have to bring masks cause that stinkin' disease is back H1N1 -.-" KACAU mahn... and and TAMARA put a sticker note on my GEO workbook. haha and guess what happened? I unstick it and the one two three four pages were torn like in a curve shape. When I opened at the middle of the page, it looked like a BUTT. SERIOUSLY, Tamara Kyung and I were LAUGHIN non-stop.. T.Elizabeth was furious and ofcourse annoyed. LOL so yeah that mee goreng helped me to be. HYPER! hahahahaha
Bah Au Revoir!